Stockton Angling Limited Membership
Applying for Membership
Stockton Angling Limited has 2 membership sections. Section A are full members with full voting rights, and Section B which can be classed as a waiting list for A section membership. Winston and Gainford fishing is restricted to A Section members only, but all other waters are open to both A and B Section members.
Any angler joining Stockton Angling Limited must also become a member of the Association of Teesside and District Angling Clubs (ATDAC), unless already a member through another angling club. ATDAC membership allows access to extensive waters on the River Tees.
Stockton Angling Limited is also a member of the Lower Tees Amalgamation which gives members access to waters from Thornaby to Preston Park.
If you know a club member you should ask that member to propose you for membership. If you do not know a club member please email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your application.
The entry fee for the A Section is £20.00, for the B Section £6.00.
Click on Application Form to submit a membership application.
Annual subscription are due on 1st March every year
A Section life members (elected after 13th February 2020)
B Section life members (elected after 13th February 2020)
Juniors over 16 on 1st March 2023 but under 18, half adult rate. Juniors under 16 on 1st March 2023 and the spouse of a full member, £4.00.
ATDAC full member £12.
ATDAC lady members, pensioners and children under 18 £6.
Members can now pay subscriptions by one of the following methods:
1. At one of the tackle shops listed below, upon presentation of their 2022 membership receipt and making payment by cheque or cash (please ensure you have the correct amount):
- Cleveland Angling Centre, 22B Westbury St, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees TS17 6PG
Tel: 01642 677 000
- Darlington Angling Centre, 341 North Rd, Darlington DL1 3BL
Tel: 01325 481 818
- Anglers Choice, 98 Cumberland Rd, Middlesbrough TS5 6PW
Tel: 01642 899 288
2. By bank transfer. Members can now pay subscriptions by bank transfer by e-mailing Neil Cruickshank (the club's new treasurer) at email@example.com, providing their name, address, telephone number, email and membership category. The bank transfer itself should reference the member’s surname by way of identification. The club's bank details are:
Name: Stockton Angling Limited
Sort code: 40-47-51
Acc No: 01406078
3. By cheque. Cheques for club subscriptions and ATDAC tickets should be sent to:
Mr. N Cruickshank, The Hayloft, Greyber, Maulds Meaburn, Penrith, CA10 3HX
PLEASE DO NOT SEND SEPARATE CHEQUES FOR STOCKTON AND ATDAC SUBSCRIPTIONS, and please ensure all cheques are made payable to “Stockton Angling Limited”.
If you have already paid your ATDAC subscription through another club please provide evidence of payment when renewing your membership.
When you renew your subscription you will be issued with a small sticker which you must place on your car windscreen to identify you as a club member to bailiffs and farmers. If you have more than one car another sticker can be obtained from the Treasurer, please let him know when you renew your subscription.
The club has been a long time supporter of the ACA which recently combined with other bodies representing angling interests to form the Angling Trust.
The Angling Trust is the single representative and governing body for all angling. It fights for anglers' interests, takes legal action against polluters, promotes angling, lobbies government and encourages greater participation. It can only do these things with the support of individual anglers.
Stockton Angling is now a full member of this new body but in order to be really effective the newly formed Trust needs as many members as possible and that means not only clubs but individuals as well and we urge our members to join the Trust.
Details of how to join can be found on the Angling Trust website, join today - so that we can all go fishing tomorrow!